The Stumpjumper EVO Pro is a testament to full-gas trail performance. With an all-new design, from its S-Sizing geometry with an adjustable head tube angle, to its 150mm of shred-ready travel, this thing is a full-on ripper. And to top it off, it's build has been hand-picked to keep overall weight low and stoke high.
Fox Factory suspension? Check. Carbon 30mm-wide wheels? Check. X0 Eagle drivetrain? Oh, yeah. With the Stumpjumper EVO Pro, you get all the goodies at a more palatable price.
- What do you get when you pair a 29-inch front wheel with a 27.5-inch rear wheel? The Stumpjumper EVO Pro, that's what. With all of the traction and handling benefits of a 29er, but with a smaller, more maneuverable rear wheel, this mullet setup suits a more jibby, playful style. It's right at home at the bike park, and is a total blast to cut loose with on the trail.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we've not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we've made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you're a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you'll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those "oh sh**t" necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
|Seatpost Length||125 mm||160 mm||160 mm||185 mm||185 mm||213mm|
|Fork Length (full)||561mm||571mm||571mm||571mm||571mm||571mm|
|Top-tube Length (horizontal)||538mm||564mm||590mm||623mm||647mm||679mm|
|Bike Standover Height||733mm||764mm||763mm||762mm||767mm||770mm|
|Seat Tube Length||385mm||385mm||405mm||425mm||445mm||465mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||78°||77.6°||77.2°||76.9°||77°||77°|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||180mm||180mm||200mm||220mm||240mm||260mm|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|
|4'11" - 5'3"||5'2" - 5'8"||5'5" - 5'11"||5'8" - 6'2"||5'10" - 6'4"||6'2" - 6'8"|
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29/27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, Rx Trail Tune, 2-position open/firm lever, HSC, LSC, HSR, and LSR adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm|
|Rims||Roval Traverse 29 HD Carbon, 30mm internal width, 28h: Roval Traverse 27.5 HD Carbon, 30mm internal width 32h|
Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, 28h, 15x110
Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350, 32h, 12x148
|Spokes||DT Swiss Competition Race|
Front Tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
Rear Tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3"
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB WIDE, BSA 73mm, Threaded|
|Crankset||SRAM X0 Eagle, with Aluminum Guards, DUB, 32T, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Shifters||SRAM AXS POD Controller|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X0 Eagle Transmission Derailleur|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM X0 Eagle Transmission Cassette, 12spd, 10-52T|
|Chain||SRAM X0 Eagle Transmission Flattop Chain, 12spd|
|Brakes||SRAM Code Silver Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm HS2 Rotor|
|Handlebars||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm|
|Seatpost||Bike Yoke, Revive Max, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:160mm, S4/S5: 185mm, S6:213mm)|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Dune Wht/Dove Gry/Cool Gry/Amber Glow/Smoke / S2||888818982684||96324-1002|